Fish Scale Nails Nail Art Design

This week I wanted something summery on my nails, so I've decided to make these fish scale inspired nails. It's really easy nail art design and it looks awesome on a sunlight.
I used two coats of a chameleon blue nail polish as a background. Then on my middle and ring finger I added holographic nail sequins. I placed them with a toothpick and sealed them with a top coat.






The sequins are small and flat and they fit perfectly on the nail. There are five different colours to choose from. I used #2. You can find the fish scale sequins here on the tosave.com website. They sell a lot of different things as nail art decorations, clothes, home decorations, jewelry and a lot more. You can check out and their other website: SheInHair.




CONVERSATION

0 коментара:

Post a Comment