Summer Flowers Nail Art Design Tutorial - Reverse Stamping

Hello! In this post I'll show you how to use the reverse stamping technique, so you can create unique nail designs. 
I started with grey polish (Golden Rose Rich Color 124) on my thumb, middle and little finger and pink polish (Golden Rose Rich Color 67) on the other nails. For the stamping I've used the Floral BPX-L018 stamping plate from Born Pretty Store. It's a rectangle plate with 13 different floral designs, perfect for long nails and 11 smaller images. You can find it here.



When I took the image with my stamper I stamped it on a stamping matt. Then with different colours I filled in the flowers. When everything dries you can peel off the design and place it on the nail. It's super easy technique. You can watch the video below for full tutorial.





Video tutorial:

CONVERSATION

0 коментара:

Post a Comment